How Much Is A Mid 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Condo In Alexandria, Virginia?
How Much Does A 825 Sqft} Home Similar To 8624-A Beekman Pl #24a Cost In 22309 in Fairfax County?Stuart Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to deliberate on this residence at 8624-A Beekman Pl #24a which is available $211,000. Nevertheless, the average living area of condos in Alexandria is 1,503 sqft. Continue reading "8624-A Beekman Pl #24a, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
A Primer On Listings Listed In Fairfax CountySo, is 8624-A Beekman Pl #24a the dream property for you? Maybe. Are you dreaming about a 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in Alexandria, Virginia? Can you afford $211,000? Is it actually worth $225,000 or $175,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $541 on this real estate purchase? Connect with Will Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. Continue reading "8624-A Beekman Pl #24a, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
2 Bedroom in 22310 in Alexandria Asking $369,9995916 Founders Hill Dr #202 is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are some basic datas for property seekers who are looking at this area to reflect on.
Fairfax County Secrets
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 68 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,340 sqft. But, 5916 Founders Hill Dr #202 has 1,069 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $346 . But, 5916 Founders Hill Dr #202 is $346 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 5916 Founders Hill Dr #202 is 25 years old.
Stuart Nesbitt is a local expert with years of experience in Alexandria and can help you sift through your selections in 22309. 8420 Orinda Ct #274 Alexandria VA is a 2-bedroom 1-bathsplace at Pinewood Lawns in 22309. Continue reading "Comparison Shopping Properties In Alexandria, Virginia?"
If you have it flaunt it. At least that's what the home sellers at 1023 N Royal St #405 say. Continue reading "Pictures And Prices Of Condos In 22314 At Abingdon Row"
How Much Is A Traditional-Style Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?When it comes time to buy a property, many buyer clients have a pretty clear idea of what they want to purchase and how much they want to spend. 6155 Edsall Rd. #B will set you back $236,000 if you want to buy in Alexandria. If you've set your budget about $250,000 and you're looking for a condo you may want to take a hard look at the Alexandria area. Continue reading "6155 Edsall Rd. #B, Alexandria VA 22304 For Sale"
6 Ashby St #D is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Alan Clerinx is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in The City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. Continue reading "Modest Condo In Alexandria, Virginia: What To Expect"
Noteworthy info about the real estate market 10/23/2021 for condominiumsShopping for a condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria? Of course, it's a smart idea to study the condo real estate in the area. As a matter of fact, many shoppers will be surprised by what is happening to the condominium real estate market in Northern Virginia. See below for more information about the current state of the condo real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently listed for sale.
Find A 2 Bedroom Home in the Alexandria Area For $495,000532 Colecroft Ct #4-3 is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are some facts for purchasers who are looking at this area to reflect on.
The 22314 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 88 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,539 sqft. But, 532 Colecroft Ct #4-3 has 873 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $536 . In contrast, 532 Colecroft Ct #4-3 is $567 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 532 Colecroft Ct #4-3 is 34 years old.