1 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia Asking $172,999There’s a wealth of information available for home buyers thinking of residences comparable to 60 S. van Dorn St S #207 in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Basics About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 60 S. van Dorn St S #207 is 16 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $417 . But, 60 S. van Dorn St S #207 is $244 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 80 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,481 sqft. Above all, 60 S. van Dorn St S #207 has 708 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
How Much Do Colonial-Style Condos Cost At Clusters At Woodlawn in 22309?Purchasing a residence comparable to 8610-D Beekman Pl #10d for most Americans is the largest money choice a typical resident of Fairfax County will ever make. Indeed, as a local ace with local market knowledge about 22309 in Fairfax County, Monika Ortiz is a strong defender that fully comprehends the instructive support and emotional reliability that buyer clients need when trying to find and acquiring a home like 8610-D Beekman Pl #10d in Alexandria. Of course, there are many problems to avoid and overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional such as Monika Ortiz has the answers and can help reduce your angst from the buying process. Continue reading "8610-D Beekman Pl #10d, Alexandria VA 22309 For Sale"
Of course, you can find a smaller budget condo in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of budget places in Alexandria, Virginia. Perhaps one of them is the most suitable condo for you. If it's not 4256 Buckman Rd #27, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more from your ace on 22309 in Alexandria real estate. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Buyers Looking For A Smaller Budget Condo"
Stuart is a full-time, terrific Realtor and works hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. 922 S Washington St #302 is a compelling $197,000 0-bedroom 1-baths condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "What Do You Want In Your Condo In 22314?"
Certainly, you can find a small condo in Fairfax County in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of budget homes in Alexandria. Possibly one of them is the most compatible home for you. If it's not 8611 Sacramento Dr #B, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you need more details, Will Nesbitt can show you exactly what $200,000 can purchase you in 22309 in Fairfax County today. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Buyers Looking For A Small Condo In Fairfax County"
Enchanting Place $169,900 ‧ Alexandria VA 22309There’s a wealth of information available for purchasers dreaming about condos not unlike 8381-L Brockham Dr #8381l in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Facts About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 8381-L Brockham Dr #8381l is 37 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $249 . Above all, 8381-L Brockham Dr #8381l is $249 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 77 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,446 sqft. In contrast, 8381-L Brockham Dr #8381l has 681 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
1 Bedroom Residence in Alexandria For $195,000
How Much Does A Small Condo Cost In Alexandria?At a price of $195,000, 3312 S 28th St #204, Alexandria VA is an intriguing property compared to other homes listed for sale now. Compare 3312 S 28th St #204 to others similarly-sized residences in 22302. Continue reading "3312 S 28th St #204, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
If you are chasing a mid 20th-century smaller condo in the City of Alexandria, 75 S Reynolds St #303 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only smaller condo in the City of Alexandria you'll want to take into account in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. Phone Julie Nesbitt to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $150,000 can buy you in the 22304 Zip code. Take a gander at what's new at West End Condos in 22304 in Alexandria. Continue reading "Are You Searching For A Smaller Condo In The City Of Alexandria?"