Useful Basics For Buyers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaHere’s some tidbits about real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 8380-D Brockham Dr #8380d to help measure market value.
The 22309 Area Data
- The average days on market in the 22309 area is 92 days.
- The average living area in the 22309 area is 1,711 sqft. But, 8380-D Brockham Dr #8380d has 652 sqft of living area.
- The 22309 Area has an average price per square foot of $222 . Above all, 8380-D Brockham Dr #8380d is $222 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22309 area?
- 8380-D Brockham Dr #8380d is the least expensive home in the 22309 area. 8380-D Brockham Dr #8380d is listed for $145,000. On the other hand, 3908 Woodley Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22309 area. 3908 Woodley Dr is asking $1,625,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22309 area is 48 years. 8380-D Brockham Dr #8380d is 38 years old.
Looking at a 1-bedroom condominium purchase in Alexandria? Continue reading "Take A Look At This $175,000 1 BR Condo Listed In 22303 In Fairfax County"
Hello, I'm Julie Nesbitt! I appreciate you and would be honored to be your licensed real estate adviser. 483 N Armistead St #T3 is a 1-bedroom Other-style condominium in The City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "What Are You Expecting To Find In Your Condo Purchase?"
Alexandria Virginia Listed // $180,000
Dreaming About 886 Sqft In Alexandria?Monika Ortiz tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to deliberate on this home at 7984 Audubon Ave #104 listed for sale for $180,000. Compare 7984 Audubon Ave #104 to others similarly-sized condos in Alexandria. Continue reading "7984 Audubon Ave #104, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed For Sale"
$190,000 |-| Alexandria Virginia 22307If you are seeking condos like this home at 6604 Boulevard Vw #J, Nesbitt Realty can help. This residence listed for sale at 6604 Boulevard Vw #J now might be the answer to a lot of questions. In addition, even if you are not impressed by what this home has to offer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "6604 Boulevard Vw #J, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
1 Bedroom in 22310 in Fairfax County Asking $195,000What do you want to pay for a new condo? How much can you afford to pay? Compare this condo at 6276-B Rose Hill Ct #20 #B to others in 22310 to understand what $200,000 can buy in Alexandria. If you've set your budget close to $200,000 and you're looking in 22310 you may want to call Stuart Nesbitt to check out 6276-B Rose Hill Ct #20 #B. Continue reading "6276-B Rose Hill Ct #20 #B, Alexandria VA 22310 Listed For Sale"
Find A 2 Bedroom Condo in the Alexandria Area For $195,000
886 Sqft of Living Space in 22306 in Alexandria For $195,000?Julie Nesbitt tells us at a price of $195,000, 7990 Audubon Ave #C2, Alexandria VA is compelling to take into account. In contrast, the average living area of properties in Fairfax County is 2,700 sqft. Continue reading "7990 Audubon Ave #C2, Alexandria VA 22306 Advertised For Sale"
What Are Residences Like At Twenty-One In 22304 in the City of Alexandria?When it comes time to buy a property, nearly all purchasers have a pretty clear idea of what they want to buy and how much they want to spend. You can buy 12 S van Dorn St #102 Alexandria VA 22304 for about $200,000. This condo has 750 sqft of above grade living area. Depending upon your price range, you may want to dream about 12 S van Dorn St #102, Alexandria VA which is advertised for sale for $182,500. Continue reading "12 S Van Dorn St #102, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed For Sale"
Find A 1 Bedroom Place in the Alexandria Area For $195,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the 22306 area if you’re thinking of buying a dwelling not unlike 6431 Richmond Hwy #104.
Real Estate Reasons About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6431 Richmond Hwy #104 is 55 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $419 . Nevertheless, 6431 Richmond Hwy #104 is $270 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 82 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,484 sqft. Conversely, 6431 Richmond Hwy #104 has 721 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?