Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern VA?
Fairfax County is a good area to consider 2 bedroom places such as 6004-E Mersey Oaks Way #2e for roughly $400,000. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in Alexandria's real estate market. In fact, you will be impressed by what this penthouse has for the right buyer.
Continue reading "6004-E Mersey Oaks Way #2e, Alexandria VA 22315 For Sale"
What Can I Acquire In 22310 For $350,000?
If you're considering a condo like 6013-F Curtier Dr #6013f, then this may a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22310 in Alexandria area.
Fairfax County Facts
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 68 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,829 sqft. However, 6013-F Curtier Dr #6013f has 1,002 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $342
. But even so, 6013-F Curtier Dr #6013f is $369 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 31 years. 6013-F Curtier Dr #6013f is 34 years old.
Besides, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Above all, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 04/14/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from Fairfax County about homes not unlike 6013-F Curtier Dr #6013f.
Continue reading "6013-F Curtier Dr #6013f, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
What Are Residences Like At Tiers of Manchester Lakes In 22315 in Fairfax County?
Buying a home like 6007 Ellesmere Ct #18e is perhaps the single biggest money investment a resident of 22315 in Fairfax County will ever make. In addition, as a devoted and faithful real estate pro, Will Nesbitt will be a strong adviser who understands the information and noncognitive support that purchasers need when seeking and purchasing a home. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. Above all, a real estate professional such as Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your trouble from the buying process.
Continue reading "6007 Ellesmere Ct #18e, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"