Helpful Pieces of Info for Alexandria, Virginia Buyers Considering Northern VA?Is there reason to worry, when doling out $509,900 for a home like 815 N Patrick St #107 in 22314? Moreover, you might find problems with the property after closing. But, Julie Nesbitt can order a home inspection to reveal most potential problems. Of course, there are many dangers to avoid and overcome. But even so, a real estate professional comparable to Julie Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your anxiety from the buying process. Continue reading "815 N Patrick St #107, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
How Much Is A $509,900 Condo In Alexandria?815 N Patrick St is located in the Alexandria area of the NOVA region. Here are some points for property seekers who are looking at this area to reflect on.
The 22314 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 90 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,424 sqft. On the other hand, 815 N Patrick St has 872 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $566 . Conversely, 815 N Patrick St is $585 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Conversely, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 815 N Patrick St is 8 years old.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 718
Added: 11/06/20, Last Updated: 11/20/2020
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX253056
Subdivision: Old Town Commons<!--
List Price: 389000.00-->