1 Bedroom in 22312 Asking $289,900Is it crazy to pay $289,900 for an affordable mid 20th-century dwelling like 6601 Jupiter Hills #A in 22312 in Fairfax County? Not to mention, you might find something you don't like in the Carr At the Pinecrest association documents. Above all, Stuart Nesbitt can explain to you how to void the contract with no issues so that you don't get stuck in an association that doesn't benefit you the home hunter. In fact, there are always dangers in Alexandria, Virginia real estate. Above all, a local pro like Stuart can aid you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a condo in 22312 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "6601 Jupiter Hills #A, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Information About in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22314 ※ $414,000So, is 104 Roberts Ln #201 the best choice of property for you? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Can you afford $400,000? Is it actually worth $434,700 or $393,300? Are you looking for a choice condo in 22314 in Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,821 on this purchase? If you have questions about 104 Roberts Ln #201, or the real estate market in Alexandria, Virginia, reach out to Andrew Patton today. Continue reading "104 Roberts Ln #201, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
How Much Is A Mid 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Condo In Alexandria, Virginia?
How Much Does A 825 Sqft} Home Similar To 8624-A Beekman Pl #24a Cost In 22309 in Fairfax County?Stuart Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to deliberate on this residence at 8624-A Beekman Pl #24a which is available $211,000. Nevertheless, the average living area of condos in Alexandria is 1,503 sqft. Continue reading "8624-A Beekman Pl #24a, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
A Primer On Listings Listed In Fairfax CountySo, is 8624-A Beekman Pl #24a the dream property for you? Maybe. Are you dreaming about a 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in Alexandria, Virginia? Can you afford $211,000? Is it actually worth $225,000 or $175,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $541 on this real estate purchase? Connect with Will Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. Continue reading "8624-A Beekman Pl #24a, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
2 Bedroom in 22310 in Alexandria Asking $369,9995916 Founders Hill Dr #202 is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are some basic datas for property seekers who are looking at this area to reflect on.
Fairfax County Secrets
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 68 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,340 sqft. But, 5916 Founders Hill Dr #202 has 1,069 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $346 . But, 5916 Founders Hill Dr #202 is $346 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. In contrast, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 5916 Founders Hill Dr #202 is 25 years old.
One-Of-A-Kind Newly-built 3-Bedroom Residence ⁘ Alexandria VA 22303If you are looking for homes like this home at 2393 Stella Place, Nesbitt Realty can help. This one-of-a-kind home advertised for sale at 2393 Stella Place now might be something to really consider for you. Further, you will be astonished by what this condo has in store for home buyers. Continue reading "2393 Stella Place, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
Collected Bits of Information About Homes Listed For Sale In The City of AlexandriaCall us to learn more about 244 S Reynolds St #310 in 22304. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The City of Alexandria Points
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 65 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,390 sqft. Conversely, 244 S Reynolds St #310 has 1,141 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $284 . On the other hand, 244 S Reynolds St #310 is $284 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 244 S Reynolds St #310 is 33 years old.
2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,314 sqft
Added: 10/05/21, Last Updated: 10/17/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX2000043
Subdivision: Cameron Station<!--
List Price: 489000.00-->