How Much Is A Budget 2-Bedroom Home In Alexandria, Virginia?Should you make an offer purchase 6433 Richmond Hwy #203? Maybe. Can you afford $207,000? Is it actually worth $226,000 or $174,000? Are you shopping for a $207,000 2-bedroom place in 22306? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $522 on this purchase? Alan Clerinx can provide more information about 6433 Richmond Hwy #203 and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Alan Clerinx to learn more. Continue reading "6433 Richmond Hwy #203, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"
Find A 1 Bedroom Place in the Alexandria Area For $195,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the 22306 area if you’re thinking of buying a dwelling not unlike 6431 Richmond Hwy #104.
Real Estate Reasons About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 6431 Richmond Hwy #104 is 55 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $419 . Nevertheless, 6431 Richmond Hwy #104 is $270 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 82 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,484 sqft. Conversely, 6431 Richmond Hwy #104 has 721 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Contemporary-Style Place || Alexandria VA 22306Do you know all there is to know about 6437 Richmond Hwy #301?
Real Estate Aspects About The 22306 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 41 years. 6437 Richmond Hwy #301 is 55 years old.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $250 . But, 6437 Richmond Hwy #301 is $250 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 25 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,785 sqft. But, 6437 Richmond Hwy #301 has 721 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
Helpful Matters for 22306 in Fairfax County Shoppers Considering Northern Virginia?Monika Ortiz likes 6437 Richmond Hwy #301. This residence in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Monika Ortiz is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until Monika Ortiz know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the perfect place for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.Do you want upgraded features? For example, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at section is natural gas. Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a community with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Huntington Walk Continue reading "6437 Richmond Hwy #301, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed For Sale"
A spacious & Convenient bright 2Bedrooms 1Bath condo with balcony in a prime location. It is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and public transportation. Close to Huntington Metro Station. Low condo fee includes water, sewer, … [Read more]$189,900 ~ 2 bed ~ 1 bath ~ 0 half-bath ~ Alexandria VA Continue reading "$189,900 At 6429 Richmond Hwy #203 In Alexandria VA 22306"