If you are shopping for a mid 20th-century budget property in Alexandria, 5372-A Bedford Ter #72a should probably be on your list. But it's not the only budget property in Alexandria you'll want to think about in 22309. Indeed, building equity in your place of residence in the Alexandria area is a ready-made savings plan. This condo on the market at 5372-A Bedford Ter #72a now might be something to think about. Continue reading "Surprising Recommendations For Home Buyers Seeking A Budget Property In Alexandria"
Would You Pay $174,900 For A Budget Home In 22309 in Alexandria?We really like the next home opportunities in 22309 in Fairfax County especially at 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b. Here's some basic facts.
Fairfax County Elements
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 85 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,899 sqft. On the other hand, 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b has 825 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $258 . But, 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b is $212 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 29 years. 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b is 37 years old.
Do you want to buy a 1 bedroom condo for about $200,000? There are only a limited number of tiny places in 22309 in Alexandria right now. 5390-D Bedford Ter #90d is one of of those selections, Will Nesbitt can help you find the best choice of selection. Continue reading "Are You Searching For A 1 Bedroom Condo For About $200,000?"
How Much Do Colonial-Style Condos Cost At Clusters At Woodlawn in 22309?Purchasing a residence comparable to 8610-D Beekman Pl #10d for most Americans is the largest money choice a typical resident of Fairfax County will ever make. Indeed, as a local ace with local market knowledge about 22309 in Fairfax County, Monika Ortiz is a strong defender that fully comprehends the instructive support and emotional reliability that buyer clients need when trying to find and acquiring a home like 8610-D Beekman Pl #10d in Alexandria. Of course, there are many problems to avoid and overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional such as Monika Ortiz has the answers and can help reduce your angst from the buying process. Continue reading "8610-D Beekman Pl #10d, Alexandria VA 22309 For Sale"
As an investor, you could manage your own rental property, or you could recruit a tireless rental management company like Nesbitt Realty & Management to manage your rental property in Fairfax County. Continue reading "What Does A Rental Manager In Alexandria Actually Do?"
Place at Clusters At WoodlawnIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about residences in the Alexandria area if you’re considering purchasing a home similar to 5384 Bedford Ter #84c.
Real Estate Facts About The 22309 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22309 area is 46 years. 5384 Bedford Ter #84c is 37 years old.
- The 22309 Area has an average price per square foot of $256 . Above all, 5384 Bedford Ter #84c is $248 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22309 area is 72 days.
- The average living area in the 22309 area is 1,746 sqft. Conversely, 5384 Bedford Ter #84c has 825 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that aluminum siding is the most common type of exterior in the 22309 area?
Nesbitt Realty aids landlords in 22309 in Alexandria. Continue reading "Do You Need A Rental Property Manager In Clusters At Woodlawn?"