If you have it flaunt it. At least that's what the real estate sellers at 1107 N Pitt St #2a say. Continue reading "Ready To Move To A 1-BR 1 BA Condo At Canal Place In 22314 In Alexandria?"
How Much Is A 1-bedroom Georgian-style Condo In Alexandria?1119 N Pitt St #2b is located in the Alexandria area of Northern VA. Here are a few details for home shoppers who are looking at this area to deliberate on.
The 22314 Area Data
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 84 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,509 sqft. However, 1119 N Pitt St #2b has 624 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $599 . But even so, 1119 N Pitt St #2b is $617 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 42 years. 1119 N Pitt St #2b is 77 years old.
Are you contemplating a condo selling for home is a 1 bedroom with 611 sqft of living space. Continue reading "1-bedroom Colonial-style Residences In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria Selling For $355,000"
Do you need a property manager for a unit like 1109 N Pitt St #2b? Continue reading "Do You Need A Rental Property Manager In 22314 In Alexandria?"
Get a load of this 2-bedroom unit like 1105 N Pitt St N #2c in Canal Place. Continue reading "Are You Thinking About Purchasing In Alexandria, Virginia?"