What Are Residences Like At 900 North Washington Street Condominiums In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?
Here’s some details about real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 910 Powhatan St #206n to help measure market value.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 73 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,690 sqft. But, 910 Powhatan St #206n has 1,250 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $471
. But, 910 Powhatan St #206n is $599 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 910 Powhatan St #206n is 12 years old.
On the other hand, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 04/14/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for information about homes not unlike 910 Powhatan St #206n.
Continue reading "910 Powhatan St #206n, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
How Much Is A Modest 2-Bedroom Home In 22314?
Stuart Nesbitt thinks 900 N Washington St #303e is a very interesting home in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. It's probably a good value. However, Stuart Nesbitt can't recommend that you buy this home right now. That's because, Stuart Nesbitt's goal isn't to sell you this
condo. Stuart Nesbitt's goal is to help you to Compare your most suitable home. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
A few of your options include:
How important is it that you stay in 22314
? Have you considered neighboring areas? Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c? Do you like masonry property? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Continue reading "900 N Washington St #303e, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
2 Bedroom Place in Alexandria, Virginia For $695,000
How Much Does A Modest Place Like 900 N Washington St #303e Cost In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?
At a price of $695,000, 900 N Washington St #303e, Alexandria VA is an intriguing home compared to other residences advertised for sale now. On the other hand, compare this to the average square feet (1,621) of properties in the 22314 area to get a sense of today's market.
Continue reading "900 N Washington St #303e, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"