Intriguing Home $250,000 ⁙ Alexandria VA 22302If you’re shopping homes to buy in 22302 in the City of Alexandria we’ve collected some reasons for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a dwelling like 3306 Wyndham Cir #130.
The 22302 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22302 area is 26 days.
- The average living area in the 22302 area is 1,617 sqft. Conversely, 3306 Wyndham Cir #130 has 530 sqft of living area.
- The 22302 Area has an average price per square foot of $417 . However, 3306 Wyndham Cir #130 is $472 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22302 area?
- 2500 N van Dorn St #214 is the least expensive home in the 22302 area. 2500 N van Dorn St #214 is listed for $148,500. Nevertheless, 407 Woodland Ter is the highest-priced home in the 22302 area. 407 Woodland Ter is asking $1,850,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22302 area is 62 years. 3306 Wyndham Cir #130 is 32 years old.
Excellent location near the Gateway to Alexandria new community center, grocery, minutes to Amazon HQ2, Pentagon, and Washington DC. Community is gated and restricted access, 1 reserved parking space [Read more]
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $250,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 3306 Wyndham Cir #130? The table below shows the sizes of other tiny homes now available in Alexandria. All of these properties cost about as much as 3306 Wyndham Cir #130.
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||6 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||19 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||7 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Clues
Will's pro tips of the day for buyers looking at 3306 Wyndham Cir #130 in AlexandriaIf you buy a home, there will be numerous hurdles to clear. Accordingly, find the Realtor that can get you to settlement. A dedicated full-time real estate professional like Will Nesbitt has been their before. Actually, a full-time professional knows how to avoid pitfalls and overcome obstacles to make your home-buying goal come true. Will Nesbitt can give you specifics about 3306 Wyndham Cir #130 but most of the contemporary homes in Pointe At Park Center were built in 1990. Most of the homes in the City of Alexandria were built in 1975. 3306 Wyndham Cir #130 is in 22302 in the City of Alexandria and has been advertised for sale for 4 days. This condo has 530 sqft of above grade living area. The seller is asking $250,000. Will Nesbitt is a veritable expert in 22302 real estate and would love to help you learn more about the Alexandria area.
Comparable In Price To 3306 Wyndham Cir #130Will Nesbitt can assist you, if you would like to view 3306 Wyndham Cir #130 or any of the residences below. In fact, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $249,500: 505 N Armistead St #301, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Saxony Square | Comparables |
- $237,500: 75 S Reynolds St #309, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Twenty-One | Comparables |
- $275,000: 1734 W Abingdon Dr #202, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Potowmack Crossing | Comparables |
- $255,000: 1534 Lincoln #103, McLean, VA 22102 | Fountains At McLean | Comparables |
- $299,000: 1311 N Ode St #631, Arlington, VA 22209 | Westmoreland Terrace | Comparables |
- $220,000: 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #518, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Pavilion On the Park | Comparables |