- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Olympus Incl is 840.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the place, like 6301 Stevenson Ave #214 or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 6301 Stevenson Ave #214.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
I like 6301 Stevenson Ave #214. This condo in 22304 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, No posts found. is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Let's slow down to figure your essentials so that you can realistically determine if purchasing a 1-bedroom condo in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22304. How many bathrooms do you need? 6301 Stevenson Ave #214 has 1. What about half-baths? 6301 Stevenson Ave #214 has 0.