- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Residents at Parkfairfax enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
No posts found. works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. I see a lot to like about 1621 Mount Eagle Pl and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing small 2-bedroom condo in Alexandria, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. I'd like to chat about your essentials so that you can realistically figure whether purchasing a $409,900 2-bedroom 1-baths unit/flat-style condo in Alexandria is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.