Would You Pay $174,900 For A Budget Home In 22309 in Alexandria?We really like the next home opportunities in 22309 in Fairfax County especially at 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b. Here's some basic facts.
Fairfax County Elements
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 85 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,899 sqft. On the other hand, 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b has 825 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $258 . But, 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b is $212 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 29 years. 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b is 37 years old.
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo in sought after Clusters at Woodlawn in Alexandria. This condo is being sold in As-Is Condition and is a fantastic investor opportunity! Property will require minor repairs. This unit itself is light-filled and has tons ... [Read more]$174,900 ⁙ 2 BR ⁙ 2 BA ⁙ 0 HB ⁙ Alexandria VA
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In Fairfax County?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $174,900 in Fairfax County, there are only so many selections to choose from. The options are shown on the chart below. We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase. Read more about 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b, Alexandria VA 22309 || $174,900
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Monika's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b in Alexandria8627-B Beekman Pl #27b is currently listed at $174,900. This home has 825 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate approximately $ to our client when they use Monika Ortiz as their buyer agent. Make an appealing offer! If your offer is not appealing in some way to the seller, then you have no chance at the purchase. This isn't always about the money. Monika Ortiz is good dilligent licensed real estate adviser. Accordingly, Monika knows the best way to structure a contract to make it as appealing as possible to the home sellers in Fairfax County. Hence, the more appealing your offer on a condo like 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b, the better chance it stands of being accepted. In Fairfax County, residences are typically 29 years old. Monika Ortiz is a reliable real estate pro. She works hard every day in and around 22309.
Compare 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b ToMonika Ortiz can assist you, if you would like to discover more about 8627-B Beekman Pl #27b or any of the residences below. Moreover, if needed, Monika can provide details and more information.
- $179,900: 8395 Buttress Ln #302, Manassas, VA 20110 | Battery Heights | Comparables |
- $185,000: 7368 Lee Hwy #101, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Timberlane Village Garden Condominiums | Comparables |
- $189,900: 1508 S George Mason Dr #10, Arlington, VA 22204 | George Mason Village | Comparables |
- $162,000: 1951 Sagewood Ln #509, Reston, VA 20191 | Thoreau Place Condos | Comparables |