- Do public schools matter to you? 181 E Reed Ave #307 is served by and .
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Preston is 1,094.
- Do you like masonry homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Do you know Andrew P.? There's a lot to like about this condominium in Alexandria, Virginia . But is it the right home for you? Contact Andrew Patton today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condominium's priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations. I'd like to take a moment to help you find out exactly what your goals are on your purchase. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria. What do you know about Preston? Did you know that 181 E Reed Ave #307 has the highest priced condominium in the neighborhood? Do you know that 181 E Reed Ave #211 has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.