- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the community, like 101 Skyhill Rd #102 or do you prefer the least expensive place like 101 Skyhill Rd #102.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Seminary Walk? Here's what has Recently sold at Seminary Walk.
Alan Clerinx is a full-time, Northern Virginia real estate pro and works hard every day in and around Alexandria. 101 Skyhill Rd #102 is a compelling mid 20th-century condominium in 22314, but it's not for every buyer. Contact Alan Clerinx today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condo's priorities. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. There are a lot of things to consider. For example: