How Much Do Listings Cost At Mayflower Square in 22312 in Alexandria?430 N Armistead St #T1 is a Special affordable home in 22312 in Alexandria, On the other hand it's not for every buyer. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
To get what you want, you need to know what you want For instance.Do you like masonry property? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding? Do you want a basement? none of the condos in this place have a basement. Do you like masonry place of residence? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Price Drop on this charming, terrace-level residence in such a conveniently-located Alexandria neighborhood. Ground level options are hard to find in this community! Choose from two entrances into this ground floor, end/corner condo, just ... [Read more]$189,500 ↔ 1 bed ↔ 1 bath ↔ 0 half-bath ↔ Alexandria 22312 VA
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $189,500?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 430 N Armistead St #T1? The table below shows the sizes of other modest places now listed in Alexandria. All of these condos cost approximately as much as 430 N Armistead St #T1.
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||10 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||7 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||44 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Clues
Will's pro tips of the day for buyers looking at 430 N Armistead St #T1 in AlexandriaClients love Will Nesbitt because Will is terrific. Will takes the time to sit down with his clients to determine what would be a good fit for each buyer client. This property in 22312 is selling for $189,500. Will Nesbitt can give you facts about 430 N Armistead St #T1 but most of the colonial homes in Mayflower Square were built in 1965. Most of the homes in the City of Alexandria were built in 1974. Closing costs can vary drastically but typically cost 2 to 7 percent of the residence’s purchase price. Accordingly, if your cash is tight, talk to Will Nesbitt. He can look at your unique situation and calculate an accurate estimate of closing costs. In addition, Will can show how to build these costs into your residence purchase.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceWill Nesbitt can advise you, if you would like to learn more about 430 N Armistead St #T1 or any of the condos below. Indeed, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $190,000: 4501 Arlington Blvd #331, Arlington, VA 22203 | The Chatham | Comparables |
- $235,000: 12913 Alton Sq #104, Herndon, VA 20170 | Worldgate | Comparables |
- $249,000: 11305 Aristotle Dr #2-105, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Fairfax Ridge Condos | Comparables |
- $220,000: 10625 Provincial Dr #D, Manassas, VA 20109 | Gardens of Crestwood Village | Comparables |
- $179,990: 1951 Sagewood Ln #205, Reston, VA 20191 | Thoreau Place | Comparables |
- $189,900: 12 S van Dorn St #202, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Landmark | Comparables |
- $239,000: 210 N George Mason Dr #210-1, Arlington, VA 22203 | Arlington Oaks | Comparables |
- $225,000: 8397 Buttress Ln #102, Manassas, VA 20110 | Battery Heights | Comparables |
- $239,900: 30 S Old Glebe Rd #3-E, Arlington, VA 22204 | Arbors of Arlington | Comparables |
- $170,000: 1604 Renate Dr #203, Woodbridge, VA 22192 | Occoquan Ridge Condo | Comparables |