- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Palazzo At Park Center
- Homes around 4550 Strutfield Ln #2401 were built around 2000. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
I'd like to introduce you to No posts found.. I like 4550 Strutfield Ln #2401. This condo in 22311 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, No posts found. is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. I'd like to take a moment to help you conclude exactly what your dreams are on your new home. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?