- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Pointe At Park Center? Here's what has Recently sold at Pointe At Park Center.
- Do you care about amenities? Residences at Pointe At Park Center offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- The highest priced condominium at Pointe At Park Center is listed for $375,000. Do you know if 3313 Wyndham Cir #4203 is a good value?
Stuart N. is a full-time Realtor specializing condominiums in 22302 in Alexandria. 3313 Wyndham Cir #4203 is a $375,000 2-bedroom 2-baths Traditional-style condominium in The City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. I'd like to chat about your needs so that you can realistically decide whether buying a late 20th-century place of residence in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22302. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: