- Do you want the most expensive residence in the place, like 800 S Saint Asaph St #203 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 800 S Saint Asaph St #203.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in St Asaph Square is 814.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 800 S Saint Asaph St #203 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
My name is Nesbitt Realty. I am a patient real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia. I see a lot to like about 800 S Saint Asaph St #203 and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing 1-bedroom condo in 22314, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA. My goal as a Realtor is to help you determine your needs and wants, so that we can identify your dream home. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. I'll mention just a few of your many options: