- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Saxony Square is electric.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Julie is a remarkable real estate professional that works hard every day in and around 22312 in Alexandria, Virginia. 511 N Armistead St #303 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular $245,900 3-bedroom 2-baths other-style condominium in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client. I'd like to take a moment to assist you to determine exactly what your choices are on your purchase in 22312. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22312. How many bathrooms do you need? 511 N Armistead St #303 has 2. What about half-baths? 511 N Armistead St #303 has 0.