Alan Clerinx works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. Alan is a full-time, personable Realtor and works hard every day in and around Alexandria.
I like 102 Roberts Ln #301. This condo at Fort Ellsworth in 22314 in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Alan is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condominium for you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations in Alexandria.
As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How many baths do you need? 102 Roberts Ln #301 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 102 Roberts Ln #301 has 0 half baths.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Fort Ellsworth is electric.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22314?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||1 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||1 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||4 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||1 Active|
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.
Where Can I Find Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Falls Church||13 Active|
For real estate in the City of Alexandria, contact me, Andrew Patton, at (703)765-0300.