- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Edsall Terrace is 883.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Edsall Terrace.
- Residents at Edsall Terrace enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is central.
Similarly PricedNothing found Many people picture a high-rise building filled with apartments when they think of a condominium. But, not all condos are high-rises. In fact, not all condos are buildings, much less hi-rises! For example, a bare land condo is a condominium in which the owner owns land only. Even horses are getting into the act! Some stables have gone condo. In a stable condo, the owner purchases a single stall for his horse in a stable, but shares the stable and grounds with other horses and owners. At a marina, it is possible to condo a single slip from a dock. In both cases, the owners pay a fee to the association for maintenance, but in both cases, the owner is solely responsible for his interest in the condo. A more common type of condominium is the garden-style condo. Garden-style condos are one to five floors of condominiums and usually don’t have an elevator. From the exterior, townhouse condos look exactly like regular condominiums. It is even possible to have a single family residence titled as a condo. This can happen in a vacation community where the association maintains the exterior and grounds of the house, while the owners have possession of the interior of the house. This article was reprinted by permission from CondoBenefits.com. If you are a condo expert or if you would like a link from CondoBenefits.com just drop me a line. I’m building a directory of condo experts from around the country at that site and would love your input! We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.
When should I list my home?