Are you a owner with a dwelling in 22310 in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Essex House:
- the average number of days on the market is 7.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 6206-B Redins Dr.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 6206-B Redins Dr.
- 6206-B Redins Dr is currently listed for $349,500.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a remarkable Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your section?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Essex House
Here are a few reasons residences similar to 6206-B Redins Dr in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — Nearly all residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your home in Essex House, it's wise to take into account what places have sold at Essex House in 22310. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your nice 2-bedroom home's value. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. Stuart Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
When you need us call me at (703)765-0300.