Are you a property seller with a residence similar to 6904 Mary Caroline Cir #J in Fairfax County that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Victoria Crossings:
- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 6904 Mary Caroline Cir #J.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 6904 Mary Caroline Cir #J.
- 6904 Mary Caroline Cir #J is currently listed for $280,000.
A condo that's seen very little activity when listed for months can cause desperation. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Victoria Crossings
This sunny and bright two-story contemporary-styled condo offers soaring vaulted ceilings that give you lots of spacious and open living.
Beautifully renovated condo in Kingstowne! Bathroom and kitchen completely renovated with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances .
Pending Release - Buyer Financing Problem! Spectacular, remodeled 2 story, top floor loft unit with Lake View! Dramatic soaring ceilings greet you with a feeling of wide open spaciousness! The sun-drenched condo is freshly painted in a trendy pale gray.
This lovely 2 BR/2 BA condo is like new being fully updated and loaded with features! There is no need to worry here, the polybutylene pipes have been replaced but that's not all.
BEAT THE SNOW!!! 1 BR, 1 BA in Victoria Crossings at Manchester Lakes overlooking community pond and features great sunset views.
See more in Recently Sold At Victoria Crossings
Here are some reasons places similar to 6904 Mary Caroline Cir #J in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your condo in Victoria Crossings? If so, it's smart to learn more about what condos beside your home have recently sold for. Sold condos can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own condo will fetch. Phone Alan Clerinx to learn more about Alan Clerinx's plan to market your residence. Alan Clerinx is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your place of residence's market value.
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.