Are you a homeowner with a condo in Northern Virginia that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Colecroft:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 518 N West St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 518 N West St.
- 518 N West St is currently listed for $469,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a tireless Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Colecroft
See more in Recently Sold At Colecroft
Here are curated reasons condos similar to 518 N West St in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few condos are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Nearly all condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your home in Colecroft? If so, it's appropriate to see what homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold condos can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own condo will fetch. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals. Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.