Are you a condo seller with a condo similar to 922 S Washington St #209 in the City of Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Bearings South:
- the average number of days on the market is 47.
- the most expensive home on the market is 922 S Washington St #209.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 820 Washington St S #A-327.
- 922 S Washington St #209 is currently listed for $257,000.
For curated owners, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Bearings South
Here are a few reasons homes will sometimes have little activity:
- Odor — Most condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your place of residence in Bearings South? If so, it's judicious to investigate what condos have sold for in the surrounding neighborhood. Those homes can give a owner an idea of the list price for your 1-bedroom 1-baths residence. Connect with Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your condo's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.