Do you have a residence similar to 23 Canterbury Sq #101 in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Canterbury Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 19.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 121 Rugby Pl.
- the least expensive home on the market is 30 Canterbury Sq #102.
- 23 Canterbury Sq #101 is currently listed for $247,000.
A home that's seen very little activity when available for months can be mystery, but a mystery we can solve. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Canterbury Square
Here are a couple of reasons residences will sometimes have no offers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your property in Canterbury Square, it's sensible to think about what homes have sold at Canterbury Square in 22304 in Alexandria. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom Unit/Flat, Traditional-style home's value. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.