- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need a garage? Few of the condominiums in this condominium community have a garage.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do public schools matter to you? 521 N Washington St #101 is served by and .
521 N Washington St #101 is a delightful condo, but it's not for every buyer. Let's pause to find out your needs so that you can realistically think through whether purchasing a $749,000 condo in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?