Do you have a penthouse similar to 8386 Brockham Dr #M in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Mount Vernon Lakes Condo:
- the average number of days on the market is 6.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 8386 Brockham Dr #M.
- the least expensive home on the market is 8386 Brockham Dr #M.
- 8386 Brockham Dr #M is currently listed for $175,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your dwelling isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Mount Vernon Lakes Condo
Here are a few reasons penthouses similar to 8386 Brockham Dr #M in Fairfax County will sometimes have no traffic:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your home in Mount Vernon Lakes Condo? If so, it's recommended to think about what residences have sold for in the surrounding place. Those homes can give a property seller an idea of the list price for your late 20th-century penthouse. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?