Do you have a home that won't sell?
Did you know that in Pointe At Park Center:
- the average number of days on the market is 28.
- the most expensive home on the market is 3315 Wyndham Cir #2222.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 3313 Wyndham Cir #1209.
- 3313 Wyndham Cir #4211 is currently listed for $275,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your unit isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Pointe At Park Center
Here are curated reasons units in Northern Virginia will sometimes have no buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your unit in Pointe At Park Center? If so, it's advisable to know what homes beside your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own dwelling will fetch. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.