- the average number of days on the market is 3.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 5935-B Terrapin Pl #302.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 5914-D Terrapin Pl #302.
- 5935-B Terrapin Pl #302 is currently listed for $374,900.
- Is the price right?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Sycamores At van Dorn
$370,000 - 5804-D Katelyn Mary Pl #304 SOLD!
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,184 sqft
Year built: 1995
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR SHOES! Beautiful Top Floor Canterbury Model, 2 Master Suites, 2 level Shows ... [Read more]
$299,900 - 5950 Kimberly Anne Way #102 SOLD!
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 1,116 sqft
Year built: 1996
This is an adorable 1 bedroom with DEN (2nd bedroom) unit that backs to trees. Beautiful ... [Read more]
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place of residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.