Are you shopping for a condominium-homes in the City of Alexandria? Get in touch with me. I am Realtor that can help.
About This Featured 1 BR Condominium in The Plaza
Being Considerate of Others
Consideration for others is one of the key elements which can make condo living more bearable and less prone to conflict. For example, while condos residents are free to listen to music in their own condo, they should limit listening to music at a loud decibel to daylight hours when it is not likely that other residents are trying to sleep.
Residents in a condo complex should also be conscientious when throwing parties. (Many condos actually have a “party room” as an amenity.) This is important because the condo is responsible for the actions of his guests. Therefore the condo resident should ensure his guests are not causing discomfort for residents of the condominium complex.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 642
Added: 02/04/21, Last Updated: 02/05/2021
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX255388
Subdivision: The Plaza
List Price: 234995.00
About The Plaza
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 5 days.
- Condos at The Plaza are 47 years old and were built in 1974.
- The average living area at The Plaza is 897 sqft.
- The Plaza is conveniently located with the airport less than 10 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station less than 1 mile.
- Residents of The Plaza enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- 807 N Howard St #318 is the most expensive property for sale at The Plaza and 803 N Howard St #556 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The most common cooling system at The Plaza is central a/c.