Nesbitt Realty is a full-time, professional real estate professional and works hard every day in and around The City of Alexandria. 305 E Duncan Ave #F is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular unit in Northern Virginia. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My goal in this informational post is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
- How many baths do you need? 305 E Duncan Ave #F has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 305 E Duncan Ave #F has 0 half baths.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Alexandria Square
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront unit?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Alexandria Square is natural gas.
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||7 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||36 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||12 Active|
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.