- Homes around 807 N Howard St #110 were built around 1974. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Plaza
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are central a/c?
I am a competant licensed real estate adviser. I work hard every day in and around 22304 in Alexandria, Virginia. 807 N Howard St #110 is a $293,950 2-bedroom unit in 22304, but it's not for every buyer. I'd like to take a moment to advise you to figure out exactly what your selections are on your dream home in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: