Do you have a home in Northern Virginia that won't sell?
Did you know that in Huntington Club:
- the average number of days on the market is 26.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2624 Wagon Dr #308.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2605 Huntington Ave #66.
- 2605 Huntington Ave #66 is currently listed for $162,000.
For a number of property sellers, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
Recently Sold At Huntington Club
Here are curated reasons residences similar to 2605 Huntington Ave #66 in Fairfax County will sometimes have no buyers:
- Odor — Most places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but now and then it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your residence in Huntington Club? If so, it's prudent to learn more about what homes have sold for in the surrounding enclave. Those places can give a unit seller an idea of the list price for your 1-bedroom unit. Connect with Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. Julie Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.