Alan Clerinx is a local real estate agent specializing condos in 22304. I like 4 S van Dorn St #103. This condo in 22304 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Alan Clerinx is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires.
My desire in this article is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are many factors to consider. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Homes around 4 S van Dorn St #103 were built around 1963. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Twenty-One offer additional benefits from this community..
- How many baths do you need? 4 S van Dorn St #103 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 4 S van Dorn St #103 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condominiums in this home community have a garage.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Twenty-One? Here's what has Recently sold at Twenty-One.
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Pavilion On the Park||1 Active|
|Canterbury Square||1 Active|
|4600 Duke||1 Active|
|Forty Six Hundred||1 Active|
|Edsall Bluff||1 Active|
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304