I'm a full-time Realtor specializing homes in 22304 in Alexandria.
I like 4854 Eisenhower Ave #249. This condo at Exchange At van Dorn in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My dream in this write-up is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are so many questions to ask yourself. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Exchange At van Dorn is 886.
- The highest priced condo at Exchange At van Dorn is listed for $369,000. Do you know if 4854 Eisenhower Ave #249 is a good value?
- What style of home do you prefer? If you like smaller units, you'll love the community around Exchange At van Dorn.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Exchange At van Dorn
I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate expectations.