The expectation of Nesbitt Realty is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 171 Somervelle St #303 is a wonderful condominium, but it’s not for every buyer.
Let’s take a moment to resolve your essentials so that you can realistically think about if buying a $475,000 2-bedroom 2-baths unit in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. It’s hard to know what’s best for another person, but it’s easy for you to say what’s best for yourself.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you like brick homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- The highest priced unit at Cameron Station is listed for $820,000. Do you know if 171 Somervelle St #303 is a good value?
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condo needs. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires.
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||1 Active|
|Millennial (1998 – 2002)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||1 Active|
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.