Are you mulling over the idea of obtaining real estate in 22314?
About This Featured 2 Bedroom Condo in The Royalton
This is the one you’ve been looking for! 2 – bedroom 2-bathroom condo with 1463 square feet of living space just one block to King St metro, quick access to Beltway and right above Whole Foods. This corner unit has 12-foot ceilings with … [Read more]
What matters in a condo varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same pool of questions:
- What amenities are included?
- Is there a pool?
- Tennis court?
- Exercise room?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Are there any size or breed restrictions?
- Is heat electric or gas? Is the heat included in the condo fee?
- Do condo fees include utilities? Electricity?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- Is the washer and dryer in the unit? On the same floor? In the basement?
- If buying, what are the condo fees and taxes?
- Where is the closest bus stop?
- Where is the closest Metro station?
If you need the answers to these or other questions, please contact me.
Real Estate Overview
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1463
Added: 11/06/20, Last Updated: 12/06/2020
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX252708
Subdivision: The Royalton
List Price: 720000.00
About the Community
- The most common cooling system at The Royalton is central a/c.
- 309 Holland Ln #115 is the most expensive property for sale at The Royalton and 309 Holland Ln #203 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- Residents of The Royalton enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- The most common heating system at The Royalton is forced air.
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.