- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to The Royalton.
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- How many baths do you need? 309 Holland Ln #203 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 309 Holland Ln #203 has 0 half baths.
- Do you need a garage? One third of the condominiums in this condo community have a garage.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stuart Nesbitt. I am a tech savvy Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. 309 Holland Ln #203 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular affordable condo in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My client's priorities are my priorities. It is my greatest ambition to provide you the highest level of service I can. Let's take a moment to determine your requirements so that you can realistically figure out if purchasing a 1-bedroom Unit/Flat-style unit in Northern Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. A few of your options include: