Do you have a residence similar to 828 Slaters Ln #302 in the City of Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Old Town Crescent:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 828 Slaters Ln #302.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 828 Slaters Ln #302.
- 828 Slaters Ln #302 is currently listed for $629,999.
If your unit has been advertised for sale for months with no traffic, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Old Town Crescent
Here are a few reasons residences will sometimes have no offers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your unit in Old Town Crescent? If so, it's wise to learn more about what residences close to your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own place of residence will fetch. Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your dwelling. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your property's market value.