I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty.
I like 801 N Howard St #306. This condo at The Plaza in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My goal in this article is to help you conclude your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself. I'll mention just a few of your many options:
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many baths do you need? 801 N Howard St #306 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 801 N Howard St #306 has 0 half baths.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Plaza
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at The Plaza offer additional benefits from this community..
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.Find out why our clients love us. Call (703)765-0300.
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Watergate At Landmark||7 Active|
|The Plaza||4 Active|
|Exchange At van Dorn||3 Active|
|Pavilion On the Park||2 Active|
|Alexandria Overlook||1 Active|
|Alexandria Knolls||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Reynolds Prospect||1 Active|
Properties in Annandale
Home size: 2,646 sq.ft.
Subdivision: Fairfax Hills
Property Type: Detached for Sale
Last Updated: 11/25/2020