- the average number of days on the market is 12.
- the most expensive property on the market is 7753 Patriot Dr #5.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 5935 Quantrell Ave #301.
- 426 N Armistead St #T2 is currently listed for $219,900.
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Mayflower Square
$219,900 at Mayflower Square SOLD!
$145,900 at Mayflower Square SOLD!
$237,000 at Mayflower Square SOLD!
$239,000 at Mayflower Square SOLD!
$220,000 at Mayflower Square SOLD!
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place without good parking can be slow to sell.