Do you have a place similar to 426 N Armistead St #T2 in Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Mayflower Square:
- the average number of days on the market is 12.
- the most expensive property on the market is 7753 Patriot Dr #5.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 5935 Quantrell Ave #301.
- 426 N Armistead St #T2 is currently listed for $219,900.
For collected home sellers, a property that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is your place listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Mayflower Square
Here are a number of reasons homes in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but here and there this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a place without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your home in Mayflower Square? If so, it's suggested to learn more about what places have sold at Mayflower Square in Alexandria. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom 1-baths abode's value. Call Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your home. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your unit's market value.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.