400 Cameron Station Blvd #325 is an amazing condominium in 22304, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal with this informational post is to help you figure out yourpriorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Cameron Station offer additional benefits from this community..
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the enclave around Cameron Station.
- Do you need a garage? All of the units in this condominium community have a garage.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Cameron Station
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22304
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Marina Towers||2 Active|
|Cameron Station||2 Active|
|Fairlington Towne||2 Active|
|Isabella At Monticello Mews||1 Active|
|St Asaph Square||1 Active|
|Carlyle Towers||1 Active|
|Midtown Alexandria Station||1 Active|
|Parkside At Alexandria||1 Active|
|Groveton Woods||1 Active|
|Jefferson Green||1 Active|
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22304?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||9 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||7 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. I specialize in military relocation. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.