Nesbitt Realty is a local agent and works hard everyday in and around units in Alexandria, Virginia. There’s a lot to like about this condominium in 22302 . But is it the right home for you?
Your agent’s desire in this post is to help you determine your desires so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. Can you afford $249,995? Or is your budget closer to $199,995? If you can afford $299,995, should you pay $299,995?
- Do you want the most expensive unit in the area, like 3309 Wyndham Cir #3171 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 3307 Wyndham Cir #4166?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Pointe At Park Center is electric.
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a water view or waterfront condo?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
The agents at Nesbitt Realty love to show you how to organize your priorities and then put our experience to work for you. Nesbitt Realty’s dream is to come in under budget but hit all of the checkmarks on your priority list.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|21st Century (2003 – 2010)||2 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||5 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||45 Active|
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22302?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||3 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||2 Active|
We have experience working in Northern Virginia and can save you thousands on your purchase.