Our family-run real estate company doesn't “sell” rental townhouses. We market townhouses to the public to spot a solid tenant.
The majority of lessees discover rentals through a combination of:
- studying the appearance of rental homes when they learn a bit more about them
- looking at information and pictures online
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also hunt fors renters through:
- State Department bulletin boards
- relocation networks
- government organizations
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several hard truths:
- Referrals – Nesbitt Realty regularly receives referrals from our current and past lessees, friends of our renters, and from other real estate pros in Alexandria.
- Thorough Preparation – The interesting properties, priced well, will not rent in a timely fashion if they are not in ideal appearance. Listings must show well to rent swiftly . Your well-informed Nesbitt Realty Realtor makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified lessee.
- Our Website – Nesbitt has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on rental properties to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the Washington DC. Our rental homes are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
Nesbitt Realty & Management sees rental townhouses in Virginia near our national capital and love to benefit landlords in Alexandria. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty and Management is licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
Our local real estate brokerage has these important associations and affiliations:
- Better Business Bureau
- Virginia Association of Realtors
Available For Lease
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?