Surprising 2 Bedroom Detached Home Renting in Northern Virginia$3,300 || 2 Bedroom Detached Home At Shad Row || 22314
A rare find in North Old Town. This 4 level townhome features 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, new kitchen and updated baths. Reserved garage parking, refinished hardwood on 3 levels, charming brick patio, new HVAC, wood burning fireplace, soaking … [Read more][ More About Rental Agents ]
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1080
Added: 08/17/19, Last Updated: 10/17/2019
Property Type: Townhouse for Rent
MLS Number: VAAX238768
Subdivision: Shad Row<!--
List Price: 3300.00-->
About The Neighborhood
- Detached homes at Shad Row are 39 years old and were built in 1980.
- The average living area at Shad Row is 1,080 sqft.
- The most common heating system at Shad Row is forced air.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 63 days.
- 548 N Saint Asaph St is the most expensive 2-BR SFR for sale at Shad Row and 548 N Saint Asaph St is the cheapest 2-bedroom detached home currently on the market.
- Few of the 2-bedroom detached homes at Shad Row have garage parking.
- The most common cooling system at Shad Row is central a/c.
Refresh This Search
Wonderful Old Town location in Shad Row. End unit town-home. One covered parking space included. Fireplace, wood floors, nice brick-walled entry patio, stackable W/D in unit. Unfinished basement area makes great storage. Close to bus route and metro. One block from Trader Joes and 2 blocks from Harris Teeter. Pets allowed on a case by case basis with additional pet deposit. Application fee $50/pp and security deposit (1 month's rent) due at the time of application. Minimum 12 month lease. Tenant pays electric. RENTED!