- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive townhouse in the section, like 601 & 607 Oronoco St or do you prefer the least expensive home like 519 S Royal St.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Residents at Old Town enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- How many baths do you need? 1409 King St has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1409 King St has 1 half baths.
My name is Will Nesbitt. I'm a local real estate pro specializing condominiums in 22314. 1409 King St is a great condominium, but it's not for every buyer. Let's take a moment to study your priorities so that you can realistically determine whether buying a 3-bedroom Traditional-style condo in Northern Virginia is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.