Let's take a moment to study your priorities so that you can realistically determine whether buying a 3-bedroom Traditional-style condo in Northern Virginia is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive townhouse in the section, like 601 & 607 Oronoco St or do you prefer the least expensive home like 519 S Royal St.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Residents at Old Town enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- How many baths do you need? 1409 King St has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1409 King St has 1 half baths.
This is just the start of an important discussion that leads to you finding the best condo for you. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. If you want to work with a local, you should know that I was born in Fairfax. I raised my family in Fairfax County. I live in Alexandria VA and I love working in Northern VA. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.