I'd like to talk about a honest agent I know.
911 Second St is a great townhouse, but it's not for every buyer.
I'd like to take a moment to help you think through exactly what your goals are on your purchase. What are your needs? What are your wants?
To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Do you want the most expensive townhouse in the place, like 911 Second St or do you prefer the least expensive townhouse like 1005 Colonial Ave.
- Is the transportation network important to you?
- How many baths do you need? 911 Second St has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 911 Second St has 0 half baths.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what townhouse have sold for in Westover? Here's what has Recently sold at Westover.
- Do you need a garage? none of the townhouses in this community have a garage.
Where can I find similarly priced properties?
|Fairfax Station||2 Active|
|Falls Church||8 Active|
|Oak Hill||1 Active|
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals. in Alexandria?”]We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.
$675,000 : 436 Ferdinand Day Dr, Alexandria 22304
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,440 sq. ft.
Year built: 2007
Days on Market: 4
$699,000 : 2602 Crest St, Alexandria 22302
4 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 2,252 sq. ft.
Year built: 1953
Days on Market: 6
$649,000 : 225 Guthrie Ave, Alexandria 22305
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,539 sq. ft.
Year built: 1955
Days on Market: 8
Contact Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. If you want to work with a local, you should know that I was born in Fairfax. I raised my family in Fairfax County. I live in Alexandria VA and I love working in Northern VA. Nesbitt Realty's goal desire is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.